Becoming a pal

I recently started writing for Books and Pals, a popular site dedicated to reading indie books.

I’m excited about the opportunity for several reasons.

1.       I love to read: This gives me a chance to read as many books as I want while finding great new voices.
2.       It makes me a better writer: By reading more books, I will find great techniques that I may want to employ or even things I don’t like. Reading and writing more will only help in the long run.
3.       A better sense of community: I’ve noticed over the last couple of years that self-publishers are a close group. So many of them are willing to help with design, formatting, and pass along great ideas. I look forward to meeting more of those people.

I’d like to give a special shout out to Al for bringing me on board.


My first review is up and I am reading my second book now. This is about three times the size of the last book so it’s taking me a bit longer to get through. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book review: Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson

Getting another chance after publication

Book review: Game 7: Deadball